Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- 3⁄4-1 cup red hot sauce
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter (grass-fed or vegan)
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- dash of cayenne pepper
- ground black pepper and sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease with olive or coconut oil.
3. Cut cauliflower head into small bite sized pieces.
4. Mix flour, milk, water, and spices into a small bowl.
5. Dip each cauliflower floret into this flour mixture (this is the step where you can either make the batter thick or thin by using less/more water).
6. Lay on baking sheet in an even layer to ensure baking all around.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
8. In a small saucepan, melt the butter and hot sauce, bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
9. After the cauliflower bites have baked, pour the buffalo sauce mixture onto the bites.
10. Stir until each cauliflower bite has been coated in the sauce.
11. Bake for another 10-15 minutes.